Some folks are underwhelmed by life or shut down by the riggers of life. Other people are very overwhelmed by life. could be work or family or life in general.
I have incorporated under HealthWorks Energy Healing LLC. Wow, is all I can say. What is HealthWorks Energy Healing LLC? Thought you would never ask.
Health works folks. Life works. Health and Life are good barometers to how well you are in balance. When you are stressed, you are out of balance. When you are sick, you are out of balance. When life is all wrong, you are out of balance. All these things are invitations to return to balance.
I do energy healing. I work in the energies that surround and penetrate the physical body. I use my hands and intention to remove energy blocks and return the person to balance.
I also work with the person to uncover the limiting belief behind the pain. We work with thoughts and emotions. Thoughts and emotions work as a team. Positive one raise your vibration and brings you into balance. Negative ones lower your vibrations and move you out of balance.
Blessings, Mary Pat
Mary Pat FitzGibbons RN MS Certified Healer writes on energy healing and women’s issues.
There are 4 things that I will do in the new year for my health. they are diet, exercise, meditation/relaxation and work.
1. I have been playing around with macrobiotic meals. I am incorporating usually 6-7 meals a week. My plan is to start eating macrobiotic for the month January to see how it goes. Big challenges here are no coffee…(I LOVE coffee and real cream), how do I do a macro lunch when I never have time to stop for lunch (usually a PBJ driving between pt’s?)
2. I also plan on bumping up my exercise time as that has fallen off (like off the planet, LOL). So here goes: minimum of 30minutes per day of walking, elliptical or DVD exercise 6 days a week.
3. Meditation/relaxation. I have been doing progressive relaxation 1-2x day. I will continue that. I am now noticing how tense I keep my insides and I can make the choice to relax. If feels very different. I will keep going until I don’t tense my insides.
4. Work only my scheduled hours. I love my patients and co-workers. I have been working extra to try and meet everybody’s needs. Now it is time to strike a balance between what I think their needs are and what my needs are. I have been under a lot of stress the last 2-3 years. It is time to change and take care of myself. Otherwise I will get sick. Trust me, there is no one who can take care of me like I can! Besides, who wants to create illness to have the excuse to finally take care of themself???? It is really easier to just take care of yourself and leave off the illness.
What is your New Year resolution? So what if you have to adjust after the new year. You will never move ahead if you refuse to make changes.
Blessings for the Best Year Ever.
Mary Pat FitzGibbons RN, MS
Do you suffer from stress? Do you feel overworked and under loved? Are you worried about something? We all have moments of course. The question is, what do you do with the worries and stress. There are things in life you can’t change. You can change your attitude and thoughts. You have choice.
How do you choose to not let stress over run you? That is a very good question. Here are some of the way’s I am using to distress.
1. Take some deep breaths. When we are in a stressful situation, we tend to hold our breath. This causes physiological changes that prepare us to run or fight. Much of the time, neither of these are possible choices. In the “conflict” we hold our breath or we shallow and fast. Take some deep breaths. It will change your body response to a situation and allow you the best level for choice of action.
2. Meditation. There are many ways to meditate. A simple meditation is to sit still for 10-20 minutes and focus on your breath, the IN breath, the OUT breath and the Space between the breath. It will quiet you on all levels. You will have many thoughts come to visit. Just let them pass by.
3. I have used Centerpointe’s Awakening program for about 6 years. I am at Flowering level 2. I have 2 more levels to go. They use sound to restructure the brain. It helps with depression and decreasing stress. I highly recommend it.
4. I have recently started a Heart Math program called EmWave. It uses your heart rate and rhythm to calculate your coherency. You want to be coherent with yourself. It is a computer program that uses visual games and sounds as a biofeedback mechanism to teach you how to get into and maintain a coherent state. This is great for blood pressure, stress and other related issues.
5. Self talk. You have choice over your thoughts, emotions and self talk. What we think and feel is what we are. Thoughts and emotions produce our current experience. Don’t like your current experience, change your thoughts.
We have CHOICE. We choose our thoughts and emotions. Make the choice for better, lighter thoughts and loving emotions and you will have a better life experience.
Blessings, Mary Pat
Mary Pat FitzGibbons RN MS writes on leading edge topics concerning choice, and real life walk to enlightenment.
Since I wrote that last blog about “choices”, I have had a lot a opportunity to practice. (Oh, goodie!). It has been a frustrating week at work. It is little things like mis-dialing a phone number or prescription number. Some times it seems that the clock moves a lot faster than I can complete the “to do” assignments.
What to do?
Well, long time no write. Sigh! I am pretty stressed. My husband is still wading through the job seeking desert. There isn’t much out there. All we need is one job. And then there is the “Flu” vaccine hype…
Hell week on Earth School. Every thing that I attempted blew up this week. STRESS! There was chaos EVERYWHERE. One explosion would happen. I’d fall back to regroup only to have another mess. It was unbelievable. My home computer crashed. It was a black screen filled with ! ! ! ! ! and some unintelligible words then went totally black. The computer doc couldn’t find anything wrong. The work computer was also on the fritz. My personal and business cells phones died
Being the wife of the recently freed up husband is quite a journey. Job loss sucks, if you will. I did this 2 years ago and I don’t really care to do this again. I am feeling as life is very out of control and very stressed. Oh, the uncertainty. I am noticing my mood swinging more than it usually does. One day I am happy and the next I am in doom and gloom.
We can make up all kinds of stories based on